Thursday, September 06, 2007

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT

I was buying dinner today when suddenly I saw this red car which was quite nice. So I decided to wait and take a look and it was the new Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT that pass me. Boy was the engine quiet and it didn't have any sound at all. I wish I had the money to get this type of car. But then again to get this type of car you will need to earn a certain sum to pay for the loan and also maintenance. Since the car went into the DJ housing estate, I went to my car as fast as possible to go and locate the Lancer. But I failed to find it out. I guess you all must be wondering why this boy is so crazy? Well simply to say I like the car. Well just to share some of the pictures that I found.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed a chance to have a look on the latest E series of Mercedes. That day, one the way back from lunch, we just passed by the posh car, wanted to call you up, but you were lost in sight... Never mind, you got lots of chances there...all you have to do is to use that path everyday and you'll have a chance to meet that posh owner one day!!

As for the Lancer that you like so much, definitely the bank will approve your loan since you are in no commitment of anything yet currently and you have your dad as your guarantor!! By the way, that car is sold at much cheaper rate in AUs

4:03 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

the car is rm116 on the road.its cheaper than honda civic and more power ler.well as for the E series,i dont really go for e series wan ler.i knw it is more exp nicer and bla bla bla..

as for me buying the car is a definitely no no till dont knw when ler sis. i dont have that earning capacity yet.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home