Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Walk To Remember

Boy I have to say, forever or as long as possible I will remember today as a special day. Today actually was my friends last day and Adrian and I was to get her a gift. So after lunch both of us headed to Pasar Seni talking about different things. When we were in Central Market, we notice there we many Japanese people around and those girls were cute and tall. So we continue on walking around to check out what we should get for our friend. Then we reach to shop where the gift caught our eyes.

So we got the item and ask the shop owner to write a message for my friend. It took the person 20minutes to do it. While he was doing it, Adrian and I started to walk around to check out Central Market as it was a different place all together from the last time I last been. So we walk and walk around the place till we stop at a stall where sells round neck tshirt. That stall really had a lot of pictures and descriptions that caught our attention.

As we were looking thru the tshirts, suddenly 2 japanese gals (cute 1's :P) came up to me and uttered something to me. Straight away I thought they mistaken me with their friends. Then the uttered something again but this time I look at adrian and he at me and I said "huh". But my friend was smart enough to ask "yes can I help you?" Then only they spoke louder "where is the toileto". Then only did we understand that they are looking for the toilet. The best part was we didn't even know where the toilet is. But lucky, the toilet sign was just in front of us and it stated "Female Toilet Upstairs".

Out of our kind hearts, we brought them to find the toilet. As we were walking up, there was no more sign to show where the toilet was and I had to ask the hawker guy in BM "Encik mana tandas perempuan?". The guy was abit shocked then when he saw the 2 japanese gals with us, he told me it was the other end and we started to laugh a lil. So we brought the 2 japanese gals to the toilet and they thank us and left.

After that incident Adrian and I started to talk about it and started to laugh about it. Then we decided to get closer to all the japanese gals which was looking at other stuff. Actually we didn't know the reason why they approach us till we saw more japanese guys and gals looking at our lanyard on our necks which has the word AEON. It was actually a very good chance for us to speak to those people or even having a simple and encounter with them. In the end we took our gift for our friend and it was due to the gift that we manage to encounter something so special that I believe will last till forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home