Monday, August 27, 2007

Nearly Same

If you all check out From An Email title, it is actually happening abit to me. I have been waking up nearly everyday at 5am+ for actually no reason. I know one of it is because now it is church morning prayer, but I believe there are other reasons for this to happen. I believe God wants me to wake up at 5am to pray to HIM rather than sleeping. I have to say during my prayer in LRT at times it is not so effective as at times you can get distracted by people talking to each other, people talking on the phone and people hearing music quite softly.

I guess I need to have the discipline to wake up and do my QT as I believe there will be a word for me every morning. Like they say, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home