Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cameron Highlands Trip

Well I was on holiday in Cameron Highlands for around 4days 3 nights. It was a break that I really needed as I have been working so hard for my company during the ISO timing. We had to work like 7days a week, go to branch and also work overnight in the office. I guess I have written that part before so I will skip that part.

I was up there on Sunday Evening and when the 1st thing that I step into the Bungalow of BNM, I was so freaking happy that I was here. Then I unloaded all the bags and I decided to go and take a seat on the garden which is overlooking the golf course. That was when all the good memories that I had last time with my cousins (diff occasion) and cousins (diff occasion) suddenly came back to me and I was smiling to myself looking at the surrounding. I even recalled I have 1 baby picture of me in camerons trying to pull out the grass frm the floor and also another picture of me walking around. I wish to post this pics but I rather not as boy was I really cute that time and you gals will surely fall in love with such a cute baby. That is the real honest answer. The air was great, the view was good too.

Not only that, the garden has alot of different flowers and roses which is planted by the gardener. It is so well taken care off that you dont see dead leaves lying around the garden. I then went in to have a quick tea and we zoom off back to tanah rata for a drive. We stop by the pasar malam to get some food for dinner and we had a walk around the town for a while. Then it was dinner time and we had a good dinner. Later in the night the other people who we invited reach the place too.

On Monday Morning I woke up extremely late as I enjoyed my sleep. During my breakfast period I started to receive many phone calls for different type of support even though some of it I am not sure off (tivoli license, trendmicro OSCE, IWSS, IMSS, Scanmail, biztrack and many more). Some of the calls were just sampating with my group of friends. My parents were actually quite fedup coz the company cannot leave me alone :P Monday was just driving around, going to the tea shop and just visiting around. Then we went to the market to get chicken and some vegetables for dinner. Then we went for lunch and head back for siesta. In the evening we walk to Tanah Rata to get some items from the shop there. It took about 20minutes to reach there. When I was walking back it was raining but it was nice. In the end we took the bus back to the bungalow. Dinner was great as it was cook by my mum's friend.

Tuesday was the day that my dad's friend went to have a round of golf while the rest of us went to visit the bee farm and visited where ever we can land ourself too. Then we had to stop for lunchy at Brinchang. Then it was back to the bungalow for siesta. Well it was just a time to relax on Tuesday evening. At night the whole group went out for tea and I decided to give everyone a treat. At the same time my friend called me as the trendmicro vendor was in office. So I manage to exchange some notes with the. I was on the phone for 45 minutes at that time.

Wednesday was time to head back to KL. During the morning I receive another phone call from office to do support and this time my mum was really fedup again. At around 10am we packup and we headed to Ipoh for lunch.

So in the end how was the trip? It was really good. Alot of sessions of eating (breakfast, tea, lunch, evening tea, snacks then dinner). It shows how well I ate in Camerons. I slept alot too when I was there. I was really well rested on that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home