Friday, September 07, 2007

Why Do People Lie?

I need answers. Why do people lie? I know most of the people who lie is to cover themself but the best part is when they lie then they kantoi. Its like practically stupid to lie then ur lies get back fired. If there is nothing to lie about, why do you bother telling lies? If lets say the work is not done I rather the person tell the truth than lie as when the system don't work, who is going to get it in the end? The person who lies.

Next question is why do people like to lie to me too? I guess the answer is as I stated on top and people know I trust their words most of the time. The thing about me is if I find out that you had lied, you don't exist in planet earth anymore. I am so freaking good in ignoring people. Its just something in me that I guess I was born with. If you all treasure friendship that will last till the end, don't lie. Its not worth it at all.

You all have been warn, so don't try me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps!! I get the warning, brother! Will be as honest as possible... but there's always something that people can't just tell you... next time when you see that I'm a bit quiet compared to other normal times, that indicates that I'm trying to save my tongue from telling lies!! So don't probe any longer!!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

don't worry about that sis.if lets say u talk about work,when ur not done with you work (systems configuration) and the thing don't work,means ur not doing your work nicely as systems don't lie.

if you are talking about human,well yeah i knw humans lie to cover their own butt.

thanks for commenting sis,havent heard from you for quite some time

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home