Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gathering

I would like to take this chance to thank Phui Yein (my utar mate) for oragnizing a small gathering on last Friday even though it was a last minute thing. Only 4 people turn up and it was me, wei jeng, lai heng and phui yein herself. I was a bit late myself as I had to come back to eat before I went and meet them in the shop in ss2. When I was there I just had a drink and we chat a lot about work and other stuff. Since the shop was going to close, we continue our talking session in the mamak stall. Even though it was just chatting and catching up with each other it was really fun. I guess all of us shared the different path of our lives, some of us regret (like me working in aeon like dog) and they even compared like people working overnight but they cannot fight me coz at times I work 24/7 without going home. I have to say I am very thankful for going for the gathering even though I was tired. If I didn't go, I won't know when it will be the next time we will all meet once again. A special thanks again to all who turn up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home