Sunday, September 16, 2007

I am So Weak

I haven't been having the best of health these days. Was having fever on Monday evening and I took 2 days mc, then I recovered and yesterday I had a very bad flu. And today the flu has cause me to get backache. I was in church and during worship I could feel the backache really hitting me as I stood up and worship. Boy do I really need energy to continue this hectic lifestyle. I know that work is not even easier on me these days, but I really need to know my limits and even come back early to get more rest and also play with the baby. Even my mum tells me to come back early everyday when I know I can't but actually I can. I can't kid myself too much already. I really need rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

May god lays His healing hand on You.All your days will be blessed by Him and keep ur light burning for Him!!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

thanks mate

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home