Saturday, September 22, 2007

Badminton

Since I am off today, I decided to play badminton in the morning with my friends. I woke up late actually and I woke up about 845am and I saw 3 miss calls on my hp from my leader. Then I return his call and just remembered that we are playing badminton today in the morning. Reach there like 9am and started to do warm up and Dylan arrive at the same time. So we started to play doubles and I partnered Dylan. The game was really good as the shoots all was trick shoots, smashes, net play and many more. In the end Dylan and I lost. But we manage to win 1 game. The 1st game was easy, the 2nd and 3rd game was so close to each to other. Later I played with Dylan one on one on a single court to practice our shoots. Then it was doubles with another people who was actually playing on the other court. My Partner was called Hew. When he told me that name, it reminded me of my friend who I work with in office and it is also my friends gf who also read this blog :P But in the end, we played 21 points, we manage to win it quite easily.

But one thing for sure, I will start to have leg pains and back pains today till don't know when as I can already feel the side effects coming and hit me even right now. But it is worth it all as I manage to exercise after so many weeks. I guess I haven't exercise for nearly 4/5 weeks as my sundays are now always full till the evening. But I need to do some work out after my choir practice. Can't be too lazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home