Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rainbow

Was driving to work on Monday morning when it drizzle a little before I left and when I was on LDP to KJ LRT Station Parking, this is what I saw, a rainbow over the sky. It was only half (left to center, other side tak ada), but it was enough to remind us of the covenant that we have with our God. At that instant moment I really smiled knowing God is always there for us too.

Not only that, the song called "Some Where Over The Rainbow" came thru my head and it ended there.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

wOw!! rainbow,made me remembered of my kiddie days,haha,rainbow has deep meaning to me.haha.

there aside,yeah it is also the covenant between god and human.

"And God said,"this is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you(Noah) and every creature with you,a covenant for all generations to come.I have set my rainbow in the clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the cloud.I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds.I will see it and remember the everlasting of every kind on earth." Genesis 9: 12-16. Thanks Father!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah rainbow means alot. i mean when i was a kid i will be so thrilled to see the rainbow...even the carebear got 1 of the bear have the rainbow on her/him (unsure of the gender).

yeah it is God's covenant btw us n God.

thanks for sharing ur verse too..

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home