Tuesday, October 09, 2007

No I Am Not Crazy

If you see a Young Adult walking from the Masjid Jamek LRT station to Menara Olymipia with his mouth moving around, no he is not crazy and no he is not a lunatic. This boy is just trying to practice songs for christmas and also doing vocals to keep himself company as he walks to the office all by himself.

The reason why I have to post this is because as I was walking to office the other day while doing some vocals, there was a gal walking the other direction who was listening to her music on her handphone thinks I am nuts. Well all I can say, that gal don't know what she is truly missing out :P

Jokes aside, someone has been telling one of my office friends that I have good vocals. But I guess there is nothing to hide anymore as even some of my university friends share the same idea too. I will be trying my very best to do it during Christmas and if everything permits, I would like to be on the real stage for sure :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home