Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Being Serious To Be The Best

Even as I write this post now, there is something that is hitting in me that I should be the best in whatever that I truly love to do. For time being is playing the guitar. Even right now I am challenging myself to even know the fretboards or can I say play guitar with my eyes close without the need to check out even the fretboards. I know it is quite normal for the more experience guitarist to do it, but I am starting to reach there. The reason I want to reach that level as I know I can and I know that the longer I spend time with my wife, I will be able to connect with her so easily. A friend of mine actually forward to me a title for me to read which says "Practice Sharpens Talents" which is extremely true. I believe now not only do I want to play the guitar well, but I want to be able to use my vocals for even better use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home