Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Smile

A friend that day told me when I was extremely tired in work this in an email

"Smile a bit, coz if u dont smile you wont look handsome anymore"

Even though it was a joke to beef me up, I decided to reflect on what my friend said now and what my friend told me is true. When you feel tired in office or anywhere you don't feel like smiling as you are really work out and it don't really portray you when you are filled up with energy. There was once when I read somewhere, this is what it says about smile, but I can't really remember the 100% words that was written. And I decided to do some research on the definitions of Smile and this is what I found out more. Some is written by my own understanding.


  1. A Person Might Really Need A Smile To Cheer Them Up And With Your Timely Smile That Might Be All They Need
  2. A polite gesture, a commonplace for friends, or something more. You can sense things through smiles, Like How comfortable you are, Or if you really are okay.
  3. Smiles can do more for someone then you’ll ever know (backup for number 1)
  4. An object of comfort
  5. It can brighten someone up on the rainiest day of the year
  6. When I see you walking towards me with that smile on your face,That smile,The one that goes on forever, so I don’t know where it starts and where it ends. (more for couples in love)
  7. Because a smile is a special thing, which cannot be replicated And every one I share with you makes all the pain worth it
  8. When You Started To Smile At Me, I Decided to Reply Your Smile Too
  9. Everyone Needs To Smile.
  10. A Smile can bring the person to another world (happiness) or even sweep them off their feet

So I guess in the end we should smile A LOT more to others as we will never know that we can touch their life with the single and simple smile. So what are we waiting for? Smile :)



2 Comments:

Blogger starlightliz said...

=)
*awwwwww* Smiles to you from Adelaide!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

thanks sis....

smile more everyone :)

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home