Friday, November 02, 2007

People Leaving Again

This time my 3 bro's who is kok chung, derrick and chin wei is leaving the company. 1 of them left today, 1 more will be leaving NEXT WEEK and 1 more on the 24th november. Seems so many people are leaving in such a short time. I guess if I do tender my resign (if i got a better offer) the company will find it hard 2 survive as I hold quite a lot of the keys as I am one of the next guy who know the systems there. So when will I leave? Stay tune for more.

The thing is, many people know that my department is not so good department to join. I wish to say that is true. They are only nice to who they like and they are nice when they know the key person are leaving. Actually after I manage to solve the email and internet issue, my HOD and AM is nicer to me now. Even yesterday and today I manage to cover the network team work by troubleshooting all the pc's that have problems. I think I manage to fix 5 and each time I do 2 at once. I have to say it is really tiring job as I have to walk here and there. But I guess I really put my all in doing all the pc fixing for all the branches and HQ as I want to leave a good name behind, but then again I guess no one will bother as no one will know that I am the one that is fixing all the stuff. But then again it is ok, it is my duty to serve my VERY BEST for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home