Thursday, November 08, 2007

Am I In Love?

When I'm together with that special someone,

I pretend to ignore that person. But when that

special someone is not around, I might look

around to find him at that moment


Although there is someone else who always makes

ME laugh, MY eyes and attention might go only

to that special someone.


Although that special someone was supposed to

have called ME long back, to let ME know of

their safe arrival, MY phone is quiet. I'm

desperately waiting for the call!


If I'm much more excited for one short e-

mail from that special someone than other many

long e-mails,


When I find myself as one who cannot erase

all the messages in my answering machine

because of one message from thatspecial someone,


When I get a couple of free movie tickets, I

would not

hesitate to think of that special someone.


I'm keep telling myself, "that special someone

is just a friend", but I realize that I can

not avoid that person's special attraction.


While you are reading this page, if someone

appears in

your mind, then u are in love with that person.

Who is she/he?I'm pretty sure you know who that

special someone is..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,U write this? Get from somewhere? :)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

well it was not me who wrote it.actually i found it some where in an email long time ago and it was pasted on a notepad and i pasted it in my old blog and i read it the other day so i decided to post on my new blog.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home