Monday, November 12, 2007

Ah Moi Ah Moi Part 2

I was at a wake service on Saturday when the wake service has A LOT OF SITIAWAN people and most of them know my mum. Well as usual they will talk "foo chow + hoh chian" to one another. It when was after the wake service one of the aunty called me and ask me to sit beside her and she asked me if I can understand and I reply that I could but I could not speak back and she told me it was good enough.

So the next question she ask me "do you have a girlfriend?" and I told her I got none and she ask me the next question "when are you going to get 1 and when are you going to get married?" I then started to laugh as what happen to me in Genting's when the police asked me the same question and it was like a replay of the event. Then she started to tell me stories about people getting in love and etc etc and I just listen to her to what she has to share.

That was when the Police came in the police car and 3 policeman got down from the car and one of them were carrying a m-16. On that Saturday if none of you know, there was an event that happen in KL and the police were extra careful. Anyway the person who was in charge of the wake service went and explain to the policeman that there was no illegal gathering and just that someone pass away.

So should I be worried that I don't have a gf? Nope, God will provide and the best is yet to come.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't even meet the worst occassion where an auntie can stop you on your way to the car and asked "Do you wanna to meet my son/daughter?" At that moment, you can't say, "Sorry, aunty, I'm not interested!" coz that would hurt her a lot, but if you say "Yes", then the consequences are unbearable...hehe...

Some other worse situation, your friend's mom wanna introduce you to her other available child...

But you're right in one concept, everything we thrust to the Lord and He'll arrange the best for us. But in the meantime, you just have to bear with the surroundings...hehe

BTW, what happen on that Saturday? Its not like a normal thingy where a police can walk around with M-16 on hand

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah can say mar if ur daughter is cute and is printing money at home as her job surely i will take her...jokes aside ur rite,its hard to say we are not interested or else her feelings will be "tersinggung"

well i beliff one thing why they wan to hook us up with each other.i mean sis if lets say ur christian and u got a gal and she is abit younger than got me and you know that i am a great kid (yes i am) surely u want to know me and find a god hope for ur kid rite?

yeah God will arrange it all in the heavenly realms....

well on saturday got the demo in KL mar..u nv read the newspapers meh?well usually if at nite 1 police man will drive the car and the other will have m-16 thats in KL la..

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home