Thursday, November 08, 2007

Being Attach The Best Way?

As I was on the LRT with my senior the other day, my senior was talking about some of the school mates / school runners that got married already. He was telling me or shall I say many people say the same thing too everyone has the idea that getting a bf/gf is the best idea on planet earth and that they can do things together and etc etc. But in real reality it is extremely difficult when you have a partner. Not only that, you will have to spend most of your time with your partner by getting to know them better, doing the things that each other wants and etc. By doing that, you will never have the time for the rest of the things which is your friends or even your family members. Not only that, this is when your friends will really see if the individual will still be close to them or are they no longer important to them. I have seen this happen before and well can I say the post that I have with many comments are true. Some friends don't really bother if you even exist anymore on planet earth.

The next step is getting married. According to Nafal, getting married is like so fun and enjoyable, but it is not really enjoyable once you are married. Some of his friends hope that they didn't get married or rush into getting married. He told me that all freedom is gone and now everything needs to be done together. Things like going out for mamak is also freaking hard when you are married or attach.

Honest at times I wish I had a gf too when I am lonely (especially when you wake up after a nap finding that the whole house is dark and its only you alone and you have to take dinner yourself) but then again its just the feeling of being with someone. But I guess at times being with someone is fun, but you might not be really ready for what might happen. I guess the best is to get as many friends as you can and really enjoy their friendship and trust me, the time will really come for you to get a partner and move on in life.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to comment at first but found there are some thoughts in me.hehe. erm.i would say being attach is good when u find the right person to share ur life and ur desire has been killing u all the while as u wish so much to have someone with u. frenz? haha. perhaps shouldnt put such a high expectation on them as everyone has someone special to them. just like my fren,she has someone she likes so much and i found not worth to become her close fren but just normal fren will do as they are just finding an outlet as u said.to me ppl like her shld get a partner soon as they'l somehow irritate ppl when they don knw the value of frenship. have a thought on it ya!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

ur rite on people who need outlet to talk to especially when they cannot talk to their "attachment" about some of the things that they are facing in their life.

that is why i wonder why do we need to listen to them?imagine if ur friend has no longer have u anymore to blah out about other things, where will they turn too? i guess it goes the same for me. i guess in teh end they will just keep it in their heart.

yeah value friendship and dont use people for the benefit of yourself

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus is the best friend that always there for us,He will be always there like a father to a son,to me He is the best outlet. anyway it will be good if u have a soul mate but more often or not,our age now are all focus on life partner more than anyone,pray to god to seek His will and He will know the best time.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Yeah there is a song that says "My Best Friend" in "You Are My World" Hillsongs album. thats 1 of my fav fast song.

yeah ur rite, he is the best outlet,when we really cry out to him in the instant he can take away out pain.Only HE can do that.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you just wanna to find GF coz u're lonely at times and wanna a partner to fill up your boredom, I don't think that's fair for the girl.

If you wanna to find a wife to help you to cook all the delicious food that you've ever dreamt of, it's easier to find a 1st class cook.

If you wanna to find a gal that make sure your kids and households are in proper arrangement, then you better find a GOOD maid.

A GF who would one day turns into your wife is not a person who can be substituted by anyone. She's the one who will support you thoughout your whole journey of life and she's the one that you think you can love for your whole life, without regret. She'll be the one feeling the pains when you're hurt and you'll the one she'll look for when there's lizard on the floor.

Think about it...that might change your concept of having a girlfriend juz for fun or as a model (juz like a beautiful vase for display - an item to be show off)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

ur rite...if i want a gf 2 fill my loneliness is really not fair lor.

thanks for sharing ur thoughts sis.i really appreciate it alot.i mean its not only for me but for the rest of you out there.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home