Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tiring But Worth It All

I have to say that from last Sunday till the 5th of December I will be extremely busy nearly most of the days as I have to attend for choir practice from 3-7pm for every Sunday and from 8-11 pm on Monday's and Wednesday's.

Last Sunday was the 1st Sunday that we did 4 hours of rehearsal and boy I have to admit I was really tired. I was in church for Sunday celebration from 9am till 7pm (most of the time in church and for 2 hours eating and waiting and chilling out). By the time I got home, the only thing I really wanted to do is sleep. But I feel that it is worth every single time that I spend in church as I get to interact with different people and also kids that I love so much. I guess even though I am tired I don't make so much noise is because this is what I really want to do for God and Church.

My mum did ask me the other day why this production, and I did have the answers before. Answers are,

  1. we are at the dreamcenter and it will be wonderful to be up on stage.
  2. Singing is my passion and the last time I was in a major production was in 1999
  3. Its part of giving back my time to God (serving)

Event is really coming really soon and I have to say I am really excited to be up there to sing and make some joyful noise for Heaven :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home