Monday, November 19, 2007

Wedding Dinner

The other day when I was about to go home, I was in the pantry with my 2 other friends (C and S) and one of my friend decided to tell my other friend about my plans of the wedding dinner next time. C told S that I will be having my wedding dinner at Mac Donald's and both of them started to laugh so much in the pantry. We had a good time of laughing in the pantry about wedding ring, wedding dinner place and even I was the subject of talk.

C then suggested to me that I should have my wedding dinner at Taman Jaya Lrt A&W as it there is a small playground for kids to play. I then added that if the people are still hungry, opposite A&W there is Mac Donald's and there wont be any traffic jam as everybody can take the lrt for my wedding :P

Anyway I was at my wedding place yesterday as I went there for a drink before my choir practice at 3pm. Had a rootbear and 2 scoops of ice cream. Being there remind me of the days when I was smaller and my parents would bring me to A&W on either Christmas eve or Christmas night for a drink and also to eat the waffle. It was like every single year I will be there especially in my primary school years.

Anyway don't worry I am not having my wedding dinner @ macdess or even A&W. Not going to think about that for now too as it is still too early to ponder upon. Lets wait and see where I will have my wedding dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home