Sunday, December 02, 2007

A Walk To Remember

Yesterday after work, I went to KLCC to have dinner with my friends. Jz a note to everyone, KLCC is starting to have Christmas sale and if I am not wrong the sale is from 30-50% off. I was checking out some of the watches as I like watches that have more instruments inside (3 dials inside). I was checking out the Seiko watches and my friend went to tell me this "don't look at Seiko la, not nice wan" and later my friend started to laugh and we walk out of the shop. Boy this friend of mine was really insulting Seiko and my watch too as my watch is Seiko.

We walk around KLCC and started to look at items that I could not afford but I believe my friend can afford as my friend is loaded with cash and things which my cost a bomb to me is nothing to my friend :P Then we had to choose what to eat for dinner and we ended up in Kim Gary. This was the first time I ever ate there even though the shop has been open for many years in KL. I ended up eating Chicken Chop rice and drinking Ice Lemon Tea. We had dinner for about half and hour till 45minutes.

Next we decided to see the fountain which is at KLCC as I haven't seen it before. So we went and get a place to seat and I have to say the fountain was quite nice. My friend told me that if there is the different color of the lights, it will look a lot better. I agreed, but to me even with the single color of light, the way the water dance (my term) was good enough. We then chat with each other while watching the fountain display in front of us. There was one part when we were watching the fountain there was a little girl with her father who suddenly sat beside me. I just turn to look at the kid and she was really cute and she was watching the fountain. Her dad knew that I was looking at her and I have to say, looking at her brought smiles to my face. So later her mum called her from behind to tell her its time to go, and she spoke in hokkien (translated to english) "The car reach already meh?" and I took the chance to speak to the girl as her dad has already left and I said this in hokkien (translated again) "yeah the car has already arrive". I believe I shocked the kid as suddenly she turn back and look at me and I gave her a smile as she walked away. I then continued my chat with my fren and the only thing that I regret is I didn't have a camera phone with me as if I had, I will post pictures of the fountain.

I then told my friend that we should have a walk at the park as I haven't done that before (I guess I created history yesterday by doing many things 1st time, walk the park, eat kim gary and watch the fountain). It was a 1KM walk and I have to say I really enjoyed the walk around the park as it was really quiet, it was not hot and I didn't have to talk loud to let the person hear me and the park walkway was rubberized. The walk was also quite a thing to remember for me. I have to say I really did enjoy myself yesterday night. It was worth going out and worth ever cent spend that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home