Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Cat Worst Nightmare Part 7 Update

I just got back from Choir and I went to check my back yard to see if the kittens are still there. They are no longer there as before I left for practice, I really terrorize them till they really freak out. I kept on pouring water or shall I say shooting water on them till 2 of them fell of the place they were hiding. I bet it is a painful fall as it is about 3 feet high. The were meowing for help and their parents only can see what I am doing from a far. But the place they are resting is one of the hottest place to rest as that place gets direct sunlight and the kittens are protected by a black plastic bag. I guess that helps a little bit and I thought I was really doing them a favour by pouring some water to cool the place around :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home