Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thanks For Gathering

To my fellow JMTI mates who came for the gathering last Sunday, I want to thank you for making it come thru. I know it take time to plan and etc and I really want to thank the main organizer of the day. I guess it was quite fun even though it was eating and ending up in my house watching tv, testing guitar, looking at Bali photos and etc. It has been 7 years since we all know each other and I hope that our friendship will last till a lifetime. Some of us might be far, some of us might be near but no matter what, we should try to keep in touch. I have to say I really enjoyed myself that day.

JMTI Hall Of Fame

1. Me
2. CK
3. HS
4.TC
5.EK
6.Henry
7.ST
8.HT
9.HH
10.KK
11.Kopi
12.PY
13.SG (Who left)
14. Jason (Who left)
15. Yennie (Who left)
16. TC


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home