Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where Will I Be In 10 Years Time

Just to share that there is this dude who came and assist us in our production problem and he is 38 years old this year (if I am not wrong) . But one thing I total respect about this guy is he knows his stuff so well man. While having a drink with Mr Ng at the pantry on the 5th, I mention this.

JT : I wonder if 10 years down the road will I be like him or at least be the same or better than him?


This guy is not any part of the projects that we are doing but he has to assist us as the head of the programmer called Lionel keep on saying it is not his problem when at all ways / angle / direction is showing that it is his problem. But after a lot of time spend on doing CSI by me, I know it was his problem. Anyway the bottom line is now I have to work hard as I don't know everything yet. I might be better in Windows than some people, but there are stuff that others know that I still don't know. So let us not be comfy, lets fight on as knowledge never ends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home