Sunday, March 07, 2010

Gathering In Suan Mei's Place

It was on the 21st February that my old school friends gathered in SM's house in Subang. To me it was the 1st gathering after their wedding in December 2009. Anyway we really had good time from eating on the table and yacking like so much and playing games. Those who were there were Meng Yoe, SM, JT, Jason Khoo, Joanna, Lianne, Cyrstal and Sara. Some highlights of the event :

Incident 1

*the car was really quiet*
*suddenly*

Crystal : Ooi, apa buat (very loud)
JT : Buat apa?
*everyone laugh*
what happen was Lianne, accidentally tickle Crystal while taking off the seat belt.



Incident 2

JT : eh how to go?
Crystal : Just go straight all the way
*after a while*
JT : then turn where?
Crystal : Joanna, you remember how to go?
JT : alamak! don't tell me you don't know?

*everyone laugh*



Incident 3

Sara : You know last time when I was working as a waiter, after serving the soup, this happen.
Customer : Excuse me, your soup is not hot enough.
Sara : What?
Customer : *shows her the thermometer*


Incident 4

Crystal : I feel like going for the energizer run.
JT : Me too, sounds quite cool coz running at night.
SM : JT do you still run?
JT : Nah, the last time I ran was during Run For The Nation. That also i nv train
Crystal : But you are still so thin
Joanna : I hate you !
Lianna : You are so lucky
JT : But then again you don't know what is going in here *pointing to my body*
SM : Yeah thats right.
JT : No matter thin or what, still must work out to keep fit and healthy


Really had a great day that day of everything. Superb day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home