Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Wife Fell FACE FLAT

Feb 26th is my parents CG. As usual my sister husband always want to use my best guitar. After taking out the guitar, someone ask him to play standing up and he pass my guitar to that person who put it on the guitar stand and he didn't put it nicely and my guitar just fell face flat. Honest, heart sick and I was not happy. I screamed when my guitar fell face flat. That guitar cost me a lot of money mind you! If my neck break straight away, I will ask them to pay me back directly! Maybe my sister hubby better go get his own better guitar than touching my guitar(s). Anyway there is a chip on my guitar bridge. Man to fix it will be quite costly too. I guess when I fix it, I will send it for a full setup once again. Who pay? Me. Who spoil it? Not me. Is it equal? No.

Anyway my sis hubby still can joke that I should get that uncle to pay for it. If I wasn't happy, I would have screwed his ass all the way as it was because of him this happen to my guitar. He even told me he will get a bridge and fix it for me. Damm he screwed my 1st guitar (that I don't really care) and now he wants to fix my guitar too? He even say the bridge don't need to be glued. Who say? If you don't glue it, it will move when you play.

So there is 2 moral tips from the story
  1. Never let other people touch your expansive gear
  2. Don't act smart when you don't know anything

4 Comments:

Blogger Corrina said...

how can u be so stingy...that's ur brother in law le...

But if he uses the thing for the Lord, even if it was broken, it's worth it...coz tats one way to invest in the heaven...haha

8:28 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

excuse me now i stingy la...coz of him my wife fall down wor...


imagine with me ur car that you drive that you pay, someone drive then bang something then damage then how???

8:31 PM  
Blogger Corrina said...

err..i bang my car the other day..and I've to pay him RM300...

8:36 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

u bang ppl la...so how pain or not???

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home