Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chinese New Year Makan's

Well I decided to write on what I ate and where I ate during CNY.

  1. Thursday, 11/2/10, ate in Taman Paramount with the whole group of EX Aeon. Had about 7 dishes (or 8).
  2. Reunion dinner in Sri Petaling. Had 9 dishes. This was madness eating. By the 5 dish I cannot eat already as every portion came out so darn big. In the end we tapao the last couple of dishes back.
  3. Reunion dinner with my cousin and uncle. Ate Korean food in Solaris. Have to admit it tasted GOOD, but FREAKING EXPENSIVE. Why I say that? The amount of rm50 that my cousin took out and pay the bill is madness.
  4. Sunday had lunch in an aunty house. Didn't eat much. Didn't eat dinner also.
  5. Monday was kind of fasting day for me. Didn't really eat much. The only time I ate was at my cousin party at 6pm. But food that was served there was nothing special and so so only. It was in bangsar, in a place called banquet.
  6. Tuesday spend nearly the whole day with leezee. She was going to go home to aussie soon, so I decided to spend some time with her. Watch some weird shows and did some laptop stuff with her and her bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home