Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Trainee Really Bad

In January 2010, we had 2 more trainees that came to SL to do their Industrial Training. I actually spoke to them on the 1st day and also to tell them to learn a lot of stuff them self. But they will not listen. These 2 are pakar facebook. All the time when I pass them, they will be surfing facebook like practically the whole day. Not only that, on the 1st week, they started to download using office line to the MAX till even websites which are only text cannot even open.

Anyway their skills are really bad. They don't even know how to do file sharing. For them to figure that out it took them 3 days and when they can't do it, they will go back to facebook without doing any research on how to get things done. Anyway we had the 3rd session talk with them and they till never change. There is a dude who told me he wanted to learn linux and I told him go ahead and after 1 week of so called "learning", I asked him to show me what he knows (I don't know linux that well too) and he errrr and he showed me some commands that I know and I told him that was all basic and he could not show me more.

Honest they don't have the heart to learn and what a friend of mine told me, forget about them as they don't have it to learn so let it be. I have to admit that from the 1st batch of trainee that came till now it is getting worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home