Saturday, February 20, 2010

Again....

The other day in CG :

Friend : I kind of got fired again
Me : *inside me, again?* *some of my friends started to look at me*
Friend : *Start to tell us story*

There was once when he told me that he was always busy with his work and running here and there to visit customers and at times he didn't have the time to reply my sms too and I thought to myself he was doing fine. But from what he told us, the company wants to demote him to become a technician only and that will demote his pay too. But the thing is I wonder if he is really that good in his work. Reason for this is because last time he got into the same trouble too. Anyway a couple of conversation with my friends about the same topic.

Mr Ng : If you are good in the stuff that you do, you will be untouchable.
JT : I agree..

Person : You think you might be performing but according to the company you are not
JT : I agree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home