Friday, March 05, 2010

February 25

I have to say February 25th was a tough day for me in office. Man from the morning when some people don't do their work nicely, I will have to come and interfere and help them solve their problem.

Anyway after lunch, work was tougher when I had to read about the tools that I need to test out. But some things don't really sync in my brain as I don't really do debugging stuff and the tool that I was reading was about debugging software.

Anyway on Feb 24th, the problem was back to the programmers but on the 25th everything change and it seems to be going against us. I honestly don't know why and it is now part of my problem as I know servers a little better. But I know this is all programmers fault, but guess what? They have no idea whats wrong too..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home