Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I Thought I Was Bad, but .................

The other day when I was playing guitar for my mum cg, I decided to do the worship for them. But since the worship leader prepared some songs, we started with his songs. Boy I have to say when he played the songs, most of it out of tune which was made me even confuse how the original tone sounds like.

Anyway when he played my sets of songs, he rosak my timing too. My songs timing very nicely arranged. You guys must be asking if he is a new guitarist? Nah he is not. He knows guitar long time ago, but don't have formal lessons. I too don't have formal but I am still quite ok la, not that good but its like can pakai la. Can play twinkle lil star la..hahaha :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Huis said...

haha!! twinkle lil star!! *run run*

10:26 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

if not invited cannot come and listen to the twinkle lil star

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home