Saturday, March 13, 2010

Superb Vocals

When I say superb, I really mean it. The other day I was looking for a song which is called "You Are Great" and they gave me a few songs was near to that title. But in the end I found it and I decided to play it to see if it is the correct song. It was and the person singing the song is called Juanita Bynum.

So I decided to on the song a little louder. As the singer is a black, you guys know how well black people can really sing. As it was so good, even my lil niece came into the kitchen (when I was eating) to check out who is singing the song. She even walk into my computer room to take a look at the computer :P

If you guys want the song, let me know. I have already send the song to 2 person and they are awed too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home