Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Presentation All Done

DUMC's God Came Near ended on the 13th December 2009. Honest this event was really dear to me this year. I came from no where and I only started on the 3rd practice. It was really enjoyable time for me. I honestly have to say this. I rather go for practice than to work. That is what I confessed to Patrick and Mei Yern during our full dress rehearsal.

Anyway this year I met new friends. Friends as below

  1. Mei Yern
  2. Patrick Leong (finally)
  3. Sam
  4. Amy
  5. Janan
  6. Evelyn
  7. Roland
  8. KP (Roland Wife)
  9. Uncle John
  10. Ian
  11. Ed
  12. Colin
  13. Rebekah
  14. etc

There are some who I know but I didn't get their names. There are some that I don't even know too as the choir is too big to know everyone. Actually in choir practice, everyone knows me. I have to admit, I am the most cheeky boy there. I am the only 1 that dare to answer back in my cheeky manner. Not only that, because I can talk to everyone, I have no problems to get to know other people or even talking to people.

Everyday of presentation is like a story of the day. I sat and ate with different people, back stage everyday I sat with different people. It was a really pleasant time being in the choir. Really thank God for giving me a chance to sing even though I was a late comer.

Supper on the last night was great too. We had chicken and beef satay (with rice and cucumber and sauce), curry chicken (without the mee :P ), cake and tongsui and that was enuff to blow us off. Talking about supper :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home