Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mamak On The 12th Night

Since a few of my friends came to my presentation and it has been really ages since I last saw them, I was so happy to see them coming for my presentation. It really meant a lot to me even though I was singing in the choir. Thanks JK, Padma & Satish for coming that night. After changing, I went down on stage and my friend was saying from a far "whats up yo". Shaking hands and chatting bring back good memories to me.


After my debriefing, we headed to mamak in Section 17 and had fun talking while drinking and eating. It was from all the topics from if I am attach to a person from my uni which I am not sure where the world my friends pluck it from, to our school mate, to the next reunion. So thanks to my friends who were there on the night of presentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home