Friday, December 18, 2009

Eavesdropping

On our supper time after the Presentation, this happen. This is all lebih kurang la.

Unsure Who : The choir was good this year. So when will they sing again?
Aunty HL : Easter is coming in April, so we shall start practicing in January
Jason : *A little shocked, turn my head and look at aunty HL*
Aunty HL : *Aunty HL notice I turn and look at her*Jason, are u eavesdropping on our conversation?
Jason : No no :P *faster turn away but bodoh*

See I always kena wan. On Saturday 2nd day of presentation

Aunty HL : We will be having supper after the presentation today.
Everyone : Yey *coz kids said yey*
Aunty HL : *she said something but cant remember*
Roland : Yey
Aunty HL : Jason you very happy huh?

*everyone laugh coz got my name*

Jason : Ah not me *points at Roland*

But in the end its ok la, if I bring joy to you guys, its great : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home