Saturday, December 19, 2009

Congrats To Suan Mei & Meng Yeo

It was Suan Mei & Meng Yeo wedding on the 5th Of December 2009. I know it is a while since I wrote about it. Just want to say congrats on your wedding. I did contribute a little to my friends wedding which was to do the power point slide (PPS) for her morning wedding.

I have to admit that even though I might have done PPS for my own presentation before, but this is wedding stuff which cannot be played around with. Its like everyone is watching the show and they will wonder what on earth (if the show is screwed). But I guess in the end it was quite ok. I manage to steal a picture from somewhere and added on my friends PPS. It was a really nice picture to start of the PPS.

But the night was special as I was placed in a table that I only know a few who were from CF last time and they were much younger than me. I believe when I was F5 they were only F2 or F3. That night I was also busy entertaining my table. Even though I don't really know them, I manage to click with them. Great wedding and what a night to remember :P


Gift From My Friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home