Friday, August 28, 2009

San Francisco SteakHouse (Tropicana City Mall)

Hi Guys,

Want to share my lunch experience at this place. It was actually a very horrifying experience to me. The way that they treat their customers are like crap. They are only gender bias and the way they did it was so obvious that they only decide to serve female customers and not male.

What happen was when we wanted to order our food, we had to wave like dungu to the waiters who were there and were acting dumb. Even though they saw us, they REFUSE to come to our table and take our orders. There were other tables that was sat by females and when the female table lift up their hand they will go directly to them bypassing us even though we uttered "excuse me". When he was walking pass us again, we say asked to take our order and that guy just act dumb and walk away! I mean what type of people do we have in such an expensive area? Anyway my friend and I kept on trying to get another waiters attention but all of them decided to ignore all of us. After 5minutes waving our hands like dumbos only 1 waiter came to us.

10minutes later only our bread came without drinks and other customers who are ladies again came and sat down and we saw that when ever they lift up their hand the waiter will go directly to them. We actually didn't have our soup and food at all. Next thing I know the table that just entered got their bread, drinks and soup! I was starting to feel piss about that as we were not served drinks even after more than 20minutes! The bar boy was doing NOTHING and he could only pour drinks for the female while for us he decided not to pour anything. Maybe it is easier to pour drinks for girls than guys! Then another waiter only so called "notice" that we were not served and asked us the best question "You haven't got your drinks, soup and meal?" But lucky it was my friend who answered. If it was me, I don't think it will be nice.

Not only that, the other tables (about 2-4 tables) that came after us received their food! At that time my mood was gone. It was total unfair. Around 10minutes later only did we receive our soup. I mean how hard was it to dish out your soup of the day as it is already pre made? Then we had to wait another 10minutes before our food was serve. For the whole process from order to food delivery it took nearly 50minutes. Food was nothing to shout about too. No taste and it was dry. But when it is time to pay the bill, the bill came extremely fast as they just wanted their money. I believe going to Kepong the food is even much better and the service there is superb!

Nope they were not apologetic. Those who were working there just didn't care. Maybe they only like girls better than guys. Due to this incident I will never ever step into any other San Francisco SteakHouse ever. I would like to say "well done" to those staff as you proof to be just like one of a kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home