Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Definetly Unfair

SL is a screwed company. Really. I mean every word I say. Why I say that? Well simple. Fresh Grads that come in and after confirmation they got salary adjustment. Dammit. I didn't even have salary adjustment last year or even pay increment this year.

IF

One person don't get then all should not get. That's my theory. I know they love them more. But its unfair. But never mind since the world is so unfair, we will make things unfair for people. Try me. You will get it back at full force when I decided not to cooperate with you coz everything comes thru me and I have every rights to deny or even take my time to do it. But I am not worried, with all the OT knowledge that I can grasp I will do it and leave even better than what I came at the 1st place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home