Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My SE Got Problem

On 12th August, my hp suddenly decided to die on me. I have no idea why. When I brought it to the shop the next day, the shop fella also havent seen the problem before. He had to send my hp back to SE service center. When I asked him what can be the problem, he told me it could be the software corrupted or the IC is spoilt. But if it will cost me a bomb surely I won't fix it. I would rather use my Nokia 3310 as it is a better phone without nice ring tones, its ok, but at least I still have a phone to use.


ANYWAY

What happen to my handphone was an IC to access the applications was down. To fix it it cost me rm130. SO since it is not so expensive and since my phone is still quite new (1 Year, 3 months), I decided to fix it back. I guess more OT will be done to cover back the cost that I have already spend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home