Saturday, August 15, 2009

Church Story Part 1

Was in church on Sunday and we will usually turn around to shake others hands and this dude named David (imu student) shoke my hands and asked my name. So I told him Jason. Anyway check out the coversation below.

David : Hi I am David
Jason : I am Jason
David : Are you studying? Do you attend a CG?
Jason : Nope I am working already. Yes I am, YA CG.
David : Where are you working?
Jason : SL (Lucky he don't know where) :P
David : Don't know coz I am doing medical
Jason : It's ok
David : How long have you been working
Jason : Once touch Dec, 3 years already
David : *a little shock* *I know why, coz I look like a kid right!*
David : What you working as
Jason : Sec Admin
David : whats that?
Jason : security admin doing with system administration and etc
David : So to prevent kena hack and etc?
Jason : Yeah sort off.
David : Nice to meet you
Jason : Nice to meet you too *smile*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home