Thursday, August 13, 2009

Damm Classic

The other day CG was at Steven's place. But want to thank Steven & Jo for having us that night. It was really nice and a great place. Anyway, the most classic is when there was a superb slamming of something and the apartment shook. The 1st that I thought someone was fighting and when David & I went to check it out, we only heard that a neighbour talking about something about house keys.

SUDDENLY

The fire escape door suddenly open and I saw this crazy women suddenly shouted for my friends name and she started to JUMP IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE at the corridor while screaming like a crazy fool. Then she m16 my friend like hell and I honestly was not happy. But my friend kept on saying sorry and trying to explain the situation. But if it was me. Sorry no mercy I will blast you back with full guns. Anyway thank God that I was a good boy just watch the full show and in the end when Steven explain that we had a christian meeting and only she quiet down. That is when my leader step in and explain everything and she was apologetic about her actions. But I guess I got to learn that confrontation with anger and anger is not the answer. Something I truly need to learn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home