Thursday, August 06, 2009

Fireproof

The other day Liz Hie told me watch fireproof as it was a good show. She told me it was a Christian story. So I decided to go check out the website of the show and I thought since it was about fireman and got fire story and its like cool show. I have to admit I love this type of stories (fireman, rescue show) and suddenly to think about it, I am unsure where both my toy fire trucks are! I gave it to lil belle to play. Must check that out where my trucks are :p

Anyway this show is about a couple whose marriage was on the rocks. Then his dad pass him a book for 40days to go thru which was really good. I shall not tell too much of the story if not rosak la their show :P

All I can say looking at it, we as Christians we should act that way not only towards our bf/gf/wife/hubby (we have to pandai pandai to change the situation) as the world out there needs a little good deeds of kindness. Even Sunday Church Sermon (2 August 2009) is to go out there and make the difference for the people. So what shall we do?

LET'S GO OUT AND MAKE THE DIFFERENCE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home