Sunday, August 02, 2009

Where Are You YA?

It was prayer and fasting not long ago at church and I attended all the 3 nights. It has been a while since I last attended the last prayer meeting that will be held either on the 2nd or 4th week of the month. Since it has been a while I decided to attend it once again.

On Tuesday, the turn out was really bad. Really. When I turn my head around, I don't even see young adults who will take over the church next time there. There were some but they can be counted by fingers. Most who turn up are the older people. But the message that day was actually meant for all of us from the church. It was regarding the Human's Heart. and that we have already slip along the way and taking things of God for granted. I am one of them. Last time church prayer I always attend then a few times don't go is ok then after that I decided not to go anymore. I am guilty. So I had to repent from my tidak apa attitude.

I know that some people when it comes to prayer they just back off which I feel its not right. They think that maybe the pastors, prayer sec, intercessors pray will be enough but that's total wrong. It is our work to pray together to bring so many things that is happening to planet earth before God. I guess even Pr was not happy with the attendance that night and he told that Wed CG should meet in church for a time of prayer which on Wed suddenly so many people turn up. But then again quite sad, I believe none of my cg members were there.

I am not sure to say this but I guess if the YA don't take a step the church (not only DC but all) will be in trouble in the future. It's not all up to the old folks anymore but its also our part to play. Ask yourself this question


WHERE IS YOUR HEART?
&
HAVE I ALREADY SLIP?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home