Thursday, July 30, 2009

GF Question Again

On the last day of prayer and fasting, I had to take my mum's cg friends to church. Then they ask me again as below. There are 2 aunties in the car so I can't really remember who ask me what.

Aunty : JT any girl ur interested in so far?
JT : Nope
Aunty : JT so what type of girl u looking for? (character, type etc)
JT : At current don't really matter to me
Aunty : You should come and help in the kids ministry then you see many girls.
Aunty : But some of them are still quite young
JT : OK
Aunty : Do you know a girl called Lydia *cant remember surname*
JT : Nope, church is just too big.

I know some people serve and when the time is right they will be attach. But for now I don't bother if I have a gf or not. Don't know why. Don't worry I am not GAY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home