Sunday, July 26, 2009

Classic Order

Mr Ng & I went for lunch on Friday in Tmn Paramount side. I decided that we should eat rice just for something different. Anyway check out the coversation as below

Mr Ng : Asam Fish
Owner : Ok
Mr Ng : What vege u have?
Owner : Patin!
Mr Ng & I : Huh?

*All Laugh due to the mistake of the owner*

Owner : *telling us the vegetables*
Mr Ng : *order a vege and also tofu*


I have to say the food there is not bad. Asam fish really nice and we had to add on rice as the fish came a lot slower. We were hoping that the fish came 1st so that the food will taste even better. Anyway for 2 people eating, it cost us rm21 each. But I guess it is ok once a while to eat a little more expensive as at times we don't know what to eat during lunch even though there are so many shops around our side.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home