Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kota Kinabalu Trip

I guess since I was there for 5 days, I wont go detail about what happen there. Will roughly give what happen there by daily report.


Thursday

Plane @ 2pm. Reach around 430pm +. Stayed in Sutra Harbour. We hang around the hotel till around 8pm and only we headed out for a quick dinner. We ate bak kut teh at one of the shops. We were lucky that there is a free bus ride to town from the hotel for free at hourly basis. When we arrive back, we sat at the lobby while enjoying the music from the lounge that is near by while waiting for my cousin to arrive.

Lobby


View From Swim Pool

View From Swim Pool


Swim Pool


Main Building


Swim Pool Again

Swim Pool


Friday

We headed to Nexus KaramBunei. I have to say from KK city to Nexus took us around 1 hour wiht GPS. It was really great to have a GPS to lead us all the way. While we were there, my sis, cousin and mum was busy shopping at the market for pearls. In Nexus, you can see all types of people from all types of country. Even those working there are mixture of Malaysians and Japanese. The Beach picture that I took and path is actually the same day, just that the path to the rooms were bright while the beach was a little gloomy. Spend 2 nights there

Lobby

Lobby

Looking At The Park From Lobby

Morning Picture (Around 730am)

Morning Picture (Around 730am)

Morning Picture (Around 8am)

Toilet

Toilet


Room
Saturday

I don't have any update and pictures for this as I was really piss off that day and I didnt go out to the foothill of mount KK and other places that my parents went.


Sunday

Back to Sutera Harbour. The ladies went straight to shop. The guys had to check into the hotel 1st before we went to the town to check out the Pasar Pagi. All I can say that the morning market got a lot of cats, dogs, birds and other animals for sale. Not only that, there are many stalls that sells round neck T of Sabah. Below is the picture I took of the dog and after I took its picture, it woke up and tried to sniff me :P At night we went for seafood. We had oyster eggy which you can see the oyster for rm15. We ate another 7 dishes and free crab for 170 for 10 people to eat (8 adults, 2 kids)

Market


Sleeping Dog


Seafood At Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home