Friday, July 10, 2009

Real Story

When I was still studying in uni, I was really worried on what job I will do when I am out of school. I really cannot do programming as my programming is really out of the world. I was worried so I started to think to do part time jobs on weekends to earn a living. Then my friends were telling me that I should not be worried as there will be many jobs to do our there even if I cannot do programming. But that didnt really convince me that I will get a job that I can do.

But in the end I know God knows that I cannot do programming and I end up doing IT security which till today I am still doing. This job is not easy to do as it covers very wide of security issue in an organization. If you are not sure how wide it is, allow me to tell you now

  1. Policy & Procedures (PnP)
  2. IPS
  3. Firewall
  4. Antivirus Solutions
  5. Security Settings for servers & as400
  6. Documentations
  7. Security Check list
  8. Email Security Settings (last time in aeon)
  9. ID creation
  10. Answering emails
  11. etc.........

Some companies hire like 4-5 IT security but let me tell you, they even have problems managing their own work. They even violate the security processes. I mean no company is perfect but if there is a guideline, lets follow the guideline to make sure all things are done correctly :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home