Saturday, July 04, 2009

Starting To Goyang

I am starting to feel a lil shaky in my work. I am not sure if it is time for me to leave. It seems not only I am starting to feel shaky but most of the team is already starting to feel shaky. It seems that all of us have one thing in common to say which is our boss is not strong enough.

Reason why I am starting to feel shaky is because my boss keep on saying I am not performing. Damm doing IT Security is not easy and its really tough job especially when you need to do so many things (technical + docs). Since I am already starting to feel shaky, I am starting to find other options which mean I could be out of this company.

I am starting to feel sick when people is saying to tell me that I am not performing even though I try my very best to make sure all is updated rather than doing it on the day before audit. But since I am starting to feel shaky I will have to start to pray that if its God's will for me to get a stint in S'pore then S'pore here I come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home