Thursday, July 02, 2009

Fifa 2007

Yup I know its a old game, but I don't really play the game when I am a manager of a team. I just simulate the game and get the best players to play for my team. I started off the game with Boston which was in Div 3 in England and in that team I put the strongest line up to play which is as below.

  1. Buffon
  2. John Terry
  3. Ferdinand
  4. Sergio Ramos
  5. Christiano Ronaldo
  6. Frank Ribery
  7. Fabregas
  8. Robben
  9. Torres
  10. Messi
  11. David Villa

Since the team is so powerful, I didn't have to play any game at all. They just won every single game till they went up to the premier league and even won every game. We practically won every single cup that we could get our hands on. A few seasons later, I decided to come back and find my players that have been playing so well as a team and every season when my team is a champion, I will resign and go to another club and will try to buy back my players. I have bid Messi for $135 million then only the club would accept. His starting price was already at $90 million. Even now when I simulate the game, Christiano Ronaldo is already 30 years old. So how long will I continue to play the game? I don't really know :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home