Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Plant Trees Then Cut Them?

Its like now everyone is like 'we need to plant more trees'. But the thing is after planting the trees, there will be some people who will cut them especially when the trees are really big. It takes time for trees to grow but a snap of a finger the trees are gone. So why do we actually bother to plant trees and keep on saying it is for our next generation if not they cannot enjoy what we have when you keep on destorying all the trees and environment?

I actually want to have my dead leaves to rot on the ground so that the soil will be more fertile but my dad doesn't allow that to happen as he says the snails will come. I wish I got some flower pot which I can just throw the dead leaves in and let it rot. But I know for it to rot it will take some time but its ok, things cannot change over night.

So question, do we plant trees and cut them down later?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home