Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Question I Cannot Answer

Was in CG the other day and since there were new people checking out the CG, they decided to ask the question to everyone, which is "when are you getting married". 1st person was mr leader and since he is married, he could answer easily.

Next was me. Honest I could not answer that question at all. Liz Lee then ask if I will be getting married. I could not answer that question too. So my leader asked me to give a number and I really could not give a number too.

Of Why I cannot answer or give a number or etc...is because hack with r'ship 1st. The time will come when I am truly ready. I am not in a desperate mode yet. I am still enjoying every single second of my life so far.

SO WHEN I AM GETTING MARRIED

=

I DON'T KNOW @ ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home