Tuesday, June 09, 2009

So Much Fun

I haven't been touching my guitar for quite some time. After church on the 3oth. I spend nearly 3hours playing. I guess you guys must be what? 3 Hours? Yeah really 3 hours. I got back around 750pm, saw my guitar sitting there calling out my name and I was like yeah time to practice some of the songs that I know and start to practice some other stuff that I don't know. I always wanted to learn the song 'Everyday'. But because of strumming pattern, I could not play that song. But after watching youtube, I manage to learn how to play that song. So thanks to youtube being my teacher and thanks to those who uploaded clips on how to play that song. Actually my finger really hurt after playing for that long hours, but I still force myself to go on.

31st of May was another day that I practice for nearly 2 hours. Fingers the night before already hurt but I kept on playing as I wanted to get the tone right. Not only that, when I played the music and practice, it seems my timing is a little slow. So must find the correct way to boost my strumming patter :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home